Make this Native American couple for your Thanksgiving tablescape. Use the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to create a boundless cast of characters for any occasion. Mix and match facial expressions with creative costumes to add a splash of personality in the decorations.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- 2 Cylinder Bud Vases in 2 sizes
- Brown Paper
- Black Doll Hair
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, Draw a centerline down the back of the glass. See the centerline tutorial if necessary.On the front, place the eyes on either side of the centerline near the top of the glass. Stack the nose and mouth stencils along the centerline bellow the eyes.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face s onto the vases.
- Cut the brown paper to make clothes for the characters. Draw patterns on the paper with markers. Wrap the vases with the clothes.
- Braid the doll hair and attach to the top of the vases. Add paper headbands and attach the feathers.
Article Posted: 12/04/2015 04:04:55 PM