Happy New Year Champagne Glass Centerpiece
Bling it big this year with a giant champagne glass designed with the Party Elements and Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With 15 fun and festive stencils in the Elements sheet and a full line of letters in the other one, you can have a happy ANYTHING! Make it personal by adding the names of individuals or groups to customize like a celebration champ.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1624 Over N Over Stencil-PARTY ELEMENTS
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- Large Glass Champagne Glass
- Sparkly Items for Inside the Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place the letters for Happy New Year just under the brim. Begin with the letters in the middle of the phrase and work outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Place the double star stencil on either side of the words.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch this onto the champagne glass.
- Place a section of the star border on one side of the words and cover the unwanted parts of the stencil securely with masking tape. Use the etching cream as before to etch the stars onto the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding stars by placing and masking the border stencil, then etching with cream, until there are stars all around the words and on the base of the glass.
Article Posted: 02/21/2018 11:03:16 AM