Effective July 1, 2017, a Minimum Advertised Price policy on all Armour Products will be in effect (herein referred to as "MAP policy").
As used in this MAP policy, ďresellerĒ means any reseller, distributor, sales representative, or dealer.
Armour Products Inc., (Armour) has spent 50 years building a brand of strong recognition and high perceived value. By not adhering to the established MAP policy, a reseller can dramatically diminish or detract from the perceived value of Armour brands and products. The global impact of the internet can cause great harm to any company's products if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate legitimate retail competition. This MAP policy is intended to allow consumers to purchase from resellers based on loyalty and customer experience. In the interest of protecting both resellers and consumers, it is necessary to abide by the following requirements.
- The Minimum Advertised Price for any of Armourís products shall be no less than the current MAP prices as published on Armourís price list. MAP prices are subject to change without notice. The retail prices on Armourís website supersedes those found on Armourís price list.
- You shall not list Armourís products on any third-party website, such as Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, Overstock, etc. or any others, without prior written consent from Armour. Selling Armourís products on your own website associated directly with your Brick-and-mortar-retail store(s) is permissible.
- If pricing is displayed anywhere other than a brick-and-mortar-retail store, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
- Bundling: MAP products many only be advertised (sold) as stand-alone products and may not be advertised (sold) as including any promotional products and or items, especially non-Armour products.
- This MAP policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All resellers may offer Armourís products at any price more than the Minimum Advertised Price.
- Armour monitors the advertised prices of resellers, either directly or via the use of third-party agencies or tools. Resellers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Armour investigations regarding possible MAP policy violations.
- All questions related to the MAP policy should be directed to: Sales@ArmourProducts.com
The MAP policy has been established by Armour to help preserve and protect the reputation of Armour name, brand and products. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure resellers have the incentive to invest resources into services for Armour customers.