Fathers Day Award
Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. It is celebrated on the third Sunday of June in many countries and on other days elsewhere.
What better why to honor your father than with a special award that your Dad can have on display all year round.
- Create your special design on your computer and print out a copy. The BLACK part of the design is the stencil you will create and then etch. Make sure the size fits the glass you selected..
- Cover the glass with Clear Contact Vinyl.
- Place your design under the vinyl covered glass.
- Use the hobby knife to cut on the outer edges of your design.
- Remove the stencil pieces that are solid black on your pattern, exposed the glass in these sections.
- Brush on Armour Etch cream. View the directions and How To Videos.
- Wash off in 3 to 5 minutes, with running water.
- Remove the stencil.
- Clean with glass cleaner and dry completely.
After completely done with the etching process, you are ready to be creative. Feel free to change the fine tiny dots that were created using the Glass Effect gel pen, in yellow, green and pink. Then paint a turquoise dash across the center. And the final touch is a teal bow and ribbon to hang the ornament. Use finishing touches to match your room d?É¬©cor or your mood.
Article Posted: 02/14/2018 11:36:20 AM