Forget the dirt and spade, this garden was made for wine! Craft a bouquet of your own long stemmed beauties with this Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet assortment of bugs and blooms and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Plant one or all four of the garden themed designs on wine glasses and matching hors d'oeuvre plates for a perfect garden party picnic.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1605 Over N Over Stencil-BUTTERFLIES
- 21-1609 Over N Over Stencil-BERRIES
- 21-1613 Over N Over Stencil-FLOWERS
- 21-1672 Over N Over Stencil-GARDEN FRIENDS
- 21-1687 Over N Over Stencil-BEES
- 4 Green Wine Glasses
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- One of these designs was etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- After preparing the glasses, select the assortment of bugs and plants as shown on the chosen wine glass.
- For the designs with stemmed flowers, begin with the flower in the middle of the three. Place this design element lower on the glass than the others around it.
- For designs using the stencils from the Berries sheet, begin with the large corner stencils. Place them as shown, close to the rim of the glass.
- The butterfly design is etched in stages. Etch all the florals first and the butterfly after.
- After arranging all the stencils and taping securely around them, follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the wine glass.
Article Posted: 04/10/2022 07:00:12 PM