This silly scarecrow head is full of frosted fall fun made with Armour Etch Glass Etching Etch Bath and our Masquepen. Roundup the recycling and renew small jars with lids into holiday treasures. Filled with seasonal favorites like candy corn or mulled cider mix, frosted head friends make adorable giveaways gifts for friends and neighbors. Use flameless candles and tealights to make holiday luminaries for indoors or out.
- #15-0275 Etch Bath
- #61-2630 Masquepen with Nib
- Recycled Rounded Jar with Lid
- Small Straw Hat
- Raffia for Hair
- Permanent Marker
- Orange Glitter Paint or Glue
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, turn the jar upside down. Follow the masquepen instructions to draw the facial features you want to remain clear when frosting with etch bath.
- Once the masque dries, follow the etch bath instruction to frost the jar.
- Decorate the jar as shown.
Article Posted: 02/08/2018 12:07:47 PM