Valentine Red Vase
Va-va-voom red vase! This hot number got a glamorous do over with a sultry upcycle courtesy of the Valentine and Reverse Numbers Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and sweet spritz of Sand Etch. Sand some smolder on something older when you upcycle the ordinary. Kiss your cake plates, flirt up your fruit bowls and valentine those votives for feisty holiday decor.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1630 Over N Over stencil-VALENTINE
- #21-1636 Over N Over stencil- REVERSE NUMBERS
- #70-9001 Sand Etch Kit
- Curvy red vase
- Tiny, self-stick, crystal embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Tinted or coated colored glass must be sand blasted to etch. True colored glass can be etched with etching cream.See the tutorial on colored glass for more information.
- After preparing the glass, place the heart banner stencil around the narrow part of the vase where the body and neck meet. Center the heart stencil bellow it.
- Follow the sand etch can instructions to etch these onto the glass. Continue the ring of hearts around the neck if desired.
- Using tweezers, place embellishments between every heart in the border and leaf set on the big heart.
Article Posted: 12/20/2017 04:54:23 PM