Beer is My Biofuel
Vroom Vroooom! Ladies and Gentlemen, start your keg taps! Get your motor running with this wicked beer mug using this assortment of Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on our hefty 27.25 oz. beer mug. Make a statement AND keep someone else from picking up your beer by mistake. Give a big, bold gift for all the beer lovers in your life.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1669 Over N Over stencil-FLAMES
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE MR & MRS
- #21-1692 Over N Over stencil-NEON ALPHA
- #21-1626 Over N Over stencil-OLD ENGLISH
- #60-7010 27.25 oz. Glass Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the biofuel word near the bottom of the mug. Begin with the letters in the middle and work your way out evenly from there. See he lettering tutorial if necessary. Place the flaming skull centered directly above it.
- Follow the etching cream directions to etch these onto the glass.
- Place the beer near the brim of the mug. Start with the middle letters and work outward. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the flames so the bottom point is just above the first and last letter in biofuel and the top point is to the outsde of the word beer on top. See the picture. Add the empty frame above the skull and between the B and R of beer. Place the "is my" inside the frame and press the letters down firmly. Use the etch cream as before to complete the design
Article Posted: 09/17/2019 01:19:36 PM