Chili Peppers Jar
Simple and spicy, this glass chili pepper jars brings the heat to storage containers. Get some hot design in the kitchen with the What's Cooking Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With 14 cooking related stencils in the sheet you can pack the pantry with delicious adornment.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1674 Over N Over Stencil-WHAT'S COOKING
- Glass Canister
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the pot near the bottom of the canister with chili peppers above and the fork and spoon on either side.
- Follow the glass etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching the chili peppers onto the jar until the desired amount is achieved.
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 02:55:49 AM