Corn Spice Jar
Shake up the tablescape with some classic country charm with a set of corn etched spice shakers. Craft a top crop of barnyard beauties with the Farm Friends Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use any of the 11 farm themed stencils in the sheet to put plain glassware out to pasture.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1680 Over N Over Stencil-FARM FRIENDS
- Small Glass Spice Shakers
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, position a small corn pointing left up near the top of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch this onto the jar.
- Position the small corn next to the one on the glass but lower and pointing right. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the second corn onto the jar.
Article Posted: 10/16/2017 09:44:27 AM