Diner Styled Coffee Mug
Drink in the classic look of this retro diner style coffee mug. Fill your cupboard with nostalgic designs using this assortment of Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Fonts and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make a full beverage set with tea, milk and juice glasses.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1621 Over N Over Stencil- SCRIPT ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- #25-4000 Pinstripe Tape
- Glass Coffee Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, cut and position pieces of pinstripe tape around the middle of the mug. Stripes will be etched between the tape lines so adjust the width of the space between the tape lines accordingly. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the stripes onto the mug.
- Position the letters above the stripes beginning with the ones in the middle and working outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the word onto the mug.
Article Posted: 05/08/2017 02:55:34 PM