EEK Plisner Glass
Pumpkins tumble along on this Halloween party pilsner. Make some eekstra special Halloween glasses with the Pumpkin Faces Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Holiday themed glasses are a fun and fanciful addition to any celebration.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1644 Over N Over Stencil-PUMPKIN FACES
- #21-1635 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE LETTERS
- #30-2360 18.5 oz. Pilsner Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, begin at the bottom and working upward, place one empty pumpkin above the other. Position the K and E inside the pumpkins. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the glass.
- Place the pumpkin above the other two with an E inside. Position the bats above and around the pumpkins. Use the etching cream , as before, to etch the pumpkin and bats onto the pilsner.
Article Posted: 09/02/2019 09:39:01 PM