Fairytale Castle Star Mirror
Make some star shine with a castle in the clouds when you use the enchanting combination of Fairy Tales and Paradise Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets with our Armour etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1676 Over N Over stencil-FAIRYTALES
- #21-1665 Over N Over stencil-PARADISE
- Beveled Star Mirror
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the mirror,place the castle stencil in the center of the star and follow the etching cream instructions to etch it onto the star.
- Place the cloud stencil on the right of the castle, cover the bird securely with masking tape and use the etching cream as before to etch it onto the star.
- Place the cloud stencil on the left of the castle, cover the bird securely with masking tape and use the cream to etch this cloud onto the star.
- The long cloud under the castle is made by turning the cloud upside down and etching multiple times with the ends overlapping each other.
Article Posted: 01/26/2018 11:13:10 AM