Frog Prince House
This little frog prince on a house shaped glass box is royally charming. Cover the castle with fantasy and folklore using the Fairy Tales Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Enjoy a wandfull of whimsy with all 14 stencils in the sheet. Crown a prince, pixie a princess or just dream dance along into Happily Ever After.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1676 Over N Over stencil-FAIRY TALES
- #21-1600-Over N Over stencil-BLANK
- Small Glass House
- Green Glitter Paper
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass door, place the frog in the middle near the bottom.
- Without removing the backing sheet, cut a small 1 inch square of the blank stencil sheet. With a hobby knife, cut a circle in the square the size you want the moon. Remove the outer square from the backing, leaving the circle behind, and place it where you want the moon on the glass door.
- While the circle is still on the backing sheet, use a hobby knife to cut it into a football shape. Place the football shape into the moon so there is an empty border edge on one side and a crescent space on the other.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the frog and moon onto the house.
- Cut the green glitter paper to size and glue it to the inside back of the house.
Article Posted: 10/06/2017 09:56:45 AM