Get Personal - Yoga Drop
Make OM-azing yoga inspired designs with the Namaste Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on our beautiful bevel edge teardrop. Create inspired personalized creations for friends and family with our wide variety of Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils. Mix and match people, interests, occasions and designs for the ultimate gift tag, ornament and sun catcher in one! Fun to make and fun to give, a gifting win for anyone, at any age, for any occasion!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-NAMASTE
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- #29-2602 Thin Bevel Teardrop
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the meditator stencil at the top of the teardrop so the image is on the flat part of the glass. Place the Yoga at the bottom of the teardrop with all of the letters on the flat part of the teardrop.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the ornament.
- Use the hover and press method to place the empty frame between the images on the glass. Place the desired letters into the empty frame. Begin with the letters in the middle and work outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Press the letters down firmly.
- Use masking tape to securely cover all unwanted parts of the frame stencil before using the etching cream to etch the name onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 02:05:45 PM