Holly Bells of Joy
Ring in the holiday season with embellished parfait glasses etched with holly and bells. Dashing dessert dishes are sweetly simple with the Christmas #2 and Reverse Mr. & Mrs. Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 6 of the large Christmas themed stencils in the sheet to add some jolly to your holiday crafting.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1655 Over N Over Stencil-CHRISTMAS #2
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil -REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- Pedestal Parfait Glass
- Red Self Adhesive Embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, position the holly stencil near the brim of the glass with the berries facing down. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the holly onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, position the top ball of the bell over the bottom berry on the glass. Place the letters inside the bell and press down firmly. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the bell onto the glass.
- Stick a red embellishment over each berry on the glass.
Article Posted: 01/02/2019 03:34:04 PM