Merry Holiday Jar
Etch the season merry and bright with our Christmas Ornaments Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With large and small ornaments shapes and a wide variety of design elements in the sheet, the possibilities are endless. Up-cycled jars are a treasure trove of possibility Toss them around the table-scape as drinking jars, condiment and silverware holders, serve dessert in them or fill them with seasonal sweets, layered baking or soup mixes, scarves and gloves, craft kits, beads and baubles or make them into luminaries with candles.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1701 Over N Over Stencil- CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- Glass Jar with Lid
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a center line down the back of the jar. See the center line tutorial if necessary. Position a small ornament near the top of the jar on the center line and a larger ornament near the bottom also along the center line.
- Position large and small ornaments evenly on either side of the ones on the center line. Place letters and design elements into the center of each as desired.
- Wrap a piece of masking tape over the bottom edge of the top row and the upper edge of the bottom row to make an even strip of exposed glass between them. Place a design element into the space along the center line. Add elements on either side.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the jar.
Article Posted: 10/27/2020 01:26:44 PM