Milk Can Western Vase
Wrangle some western spirit with this horse design on a milk can style glass vase. Spur your creativity with the Horses and Western Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 17 combined stencils in the sheets to mosey down the crafting trail with gifts for all your buckaroos.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1677 Over N Over stencil- HORSES
- #21-1633 Over N Over stencil- WESTERN
- Milk Can Style Vase
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows you to use a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- After preparing the glass, place the mother child horse stencil in the center of the cylindrical part of the glass with a double horseshoe stencil on one side of the horses.
- Lay the horse border stencil near the bottom of the glass centered under the horses.
- Run the barbed wire stencil horizontally between them. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the glass.
- Lay the border stencil near the top of the cylindrical part of the vase centered over the horse stencil. Run the barbed wire stencil horizontally between them. Place the double horseshoe stencil on the empty side of the horses. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the glass.
Article Posted: 03/16/2018 10:30:47 AM