Mr. & Mrs.-Wedding Day
Give the newlyweds a personalized remembrance of the day that they will cherish for a lifetime. Capture the moment on one of our beautiful beveled ovals with this assortment of Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Versatile in its display options, this keepsake can be kept on a stand, hung on a wall, as a sun catcher in a window or used as an ornament at the holidays.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1608 Over N Over stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- 21-1645 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- 21-1650 Over N Over stencil-HAPPILY EVER AFTER
- 21-1692 Over N Over stencil-NEON ALPHA
- 25-4000 Pinstripe Border
- 29-2462 4x6 inch Thick Bevel Oval
- 7 inch Display Stand
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, begin with the bride and groom names on the outer edge as shown. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Place the Mr. and Mrs. stencils near the top of the oval between the bride and groom names. Add whatever else from the design will fit without overlapping into each other's design area.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the oval.
- Keep adding design elements into the empty spaces in stages. use the etching cream as before between additions to etch the elements onto the oval.
- Add the lines last. Turn the oval over to the back side and, using a ruler or grid mat, draw the straight lines where you want them. Return the oval to front and place pinstripe tape on either side of the drawn lines and at the ends. Use the etching cream inside the tape lines to etch the lines onto the oval.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 11:43:10 PM