Red Uncle Sam Bottle
Bottle up some holiday spirit with this Uncle Sam hat bottle. Great for homemade beverages, sauces, salad dressing or seed and nut mixes. Throw an All American, star spangles celebration with the Patriotic Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all the stencils in the sheet to create parade worthy gifts and tablescapes. America themed tableware is a fun addition to holiday mealtimes and parties that can be personalized with names or initials.
- #70-9001 Sand Etch Starter Kit
- #70-9007 Inflate-A-Booth
- #21-1675 Over N Over Stencil-PATRIOTIC
- #21-4100 Pinstripe Tape
- Glass Bottle
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please Note: Most colored glass is tinted with a coating and must be sand blasted to etch. Only true colored glass can use etching cream
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- See the tutorial on sand etching if necessary. After preparing the glass, place the pinstripe tape around the bottom of the bottle to make stripes of varying thickness. Remember, you will be etching between the tape lines. Place the hat centered on the bottle and the single star above it on the neck.
- Inflate the booth and follow the sand etch instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Add the circle of starts around the hat by etching the single star repeatedly around the hat.
Article Posted: 05/12/2017 10:32:05 AM