Make something as special as the season for your home with this manger scene with angels on a chalice. Craft spiritually inspired design with the Cookies for Santa Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. This elegant chalice can be used with candles, flowers, candy or as a decor piece only.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1689 Over N Over Stencil-Cookies for Santa
- #Glass and Gold Chalice
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the glass. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, position the manger scene near the brim centered on the line in back. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the scene onto the chalice.
- Looking through the back, position an angel under the manger scene with the toe almost touching the centerline. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the angel into the glass.
- Repeat the process with the second angel on the other side of the line.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:35:52 PM