Smiley Rosette Pop
Stick this heart shaped rosette pop in a flower arrangement, candy basket or leave off the straw and glue onto a greeting card. Use all 6 of the faces from the Goofy Faces Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet with some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to make a cast of characters to wish someone Get Well Soon, Happy Birthday, or just because.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1646 Over N Over Stencil-GOOFY FACES
- #29-2504 Glass Heart Shape
- Cardstock or Scrapbooking Paper
- Ruffles and Bows
- Striped Straw
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Trace the heart shape onto multiple papers you want to use for this project. Cut around the heart in various distances from the outside edge of the line to make heart shaped layers of paper. Glue these together. Choose a solid color paper and cut out the circle to go behind the face. Glue this in the middle of the heart.
- After preparing the glass, center the goofy face stencil on the glass heart. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the heart.
- Glue the heart onto the paper stack careful to center the face over the solid circle. Glue the ruffle around the edge of the glass heart and the bow to the bottom point. Attach the striped straw to the back of the hearts.
Article Posted: 05/08/2017 02:54:24 PM