Snow Storm- Plate
Sparkle and swirl, frozen snowflakes fall all around this dinner plate. Capture the wondrous beauty of the season with our Snow Storm design using the Snowflakes and Holiday Baubles Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. This is ths perfect complement to the other pieces of the Snow Storm dinnerware set. Delight the frozen fan in the family with this winter wonderland at dinnertime. Use any of our amazing font stencils to add their name into the flurry for a personal touch.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1612 Over N Over Stencil-SNOWFLAKES
- #21-1659 Over N Over Stencil-HOLIDAY BAUBLES
- 60-7024 10.5 inch Round Plate
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, on the front of the plate, measure and draw two intersecting centerlines to divide the plate into 4 equal quarters. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Draw a swirl beginning at the intersection point in the middle and curving out to the plate edge on the third line.
- Turn the plate face down. All snowflakes will be etched on the back of the plate along the outside edge of the curve line. Place a large snowflake on the intersection point on the back of the plate and all along the swirl line to define the edge.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these snow flakes onto the glass. Continue the process of adding and etching snowflakes in batches, keeping close proximity to each other, until the desired look is achieved.
Article Posted: 09/15/2019 11:49:41 AM