This Amazing Grace black glass serving dish is a testament to your good taste.
Craft devotional pieces with divine design using the Fleur De Lis, Old English and Script Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. This beautiful cross design elevates any glass object for a special wedding or anniversary gift for the devoted, a stunning addition to the baptism tablescape, or a very special piece for home décor.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1626 Over N Over Stencil- OLD ENGLISH ALPHABET
- 21-1621 Over N Over Stencil- SCRIPT ALPHABET
- 21-1615 Over N Over Stencil-FLEUR DE LIS
- 16” Black Round Glass Serving Dish
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- With a ruler or tape measure, find the centerline of the dish. Because it is black, you will not be able to draw this line down the back. Place a small piece of masking tape at the top and bottom of the centerline. Use a ruler as a guide between the two tape marks when placing the stencils.
- Working from the top down place the letters for the word Amazing along the centerline of the dish. Change the second letter A to the same font as the word Grace.
- Using the ruler under the letter A as a level guide, place the letters for the word Grace from the A outward.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the words onto the glass.
- Place a corner flourish at each end of the words to create the endpoints of the cross. You will need two sheets to do all 4 at once, otherwise, etch them 2 at a time.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the design onto the glass.
Article Posted: 08/03/2021 07:59:17 PM