Bountiful Cornucopia Canning Jar
A full set of this Bountiful Cornucopia Canning Jar would be the pride of your fall pantry. Fancy up the harvest with the Giving Thanks and Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Combine all 7 of the Thanksgiving themed stencils in the sheet with our Alphabet stencils to craft expressions of seasonal gratitude. Canning jars are the crafter’s workhorse of wonders! Functional and giftable, they can be decorated and filled for any season, person, event or room in the house.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1653 Over N Over Stencil-GIVING THANKS
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- 21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- Glass Canning Jar
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, position the cornucopia in the lower right corner of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch this onto the jar.
Beginning with the letters in the middle of Bountiful and working outward, curve the letters around the cornucopia on the jar.
Use the etching cream, as before, to add the word to the jar.
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
Article Posted: 11/02/2021 03:56:18 PM