Cupid Valentine Ornament
Drape your home round with love and beauty using the Romantic Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on our ball ornaments. Red hanging ball ornaments are beautiful and unexpected decoration pieces for Valentine's Day. Hang in indoor trees and off chandeliers, fill hurricanes and vases, put in cupcake towers, incorporate into garlands, float them from ceiling hooks with string or display on stands. Change the paint color and stencil sheet to suit the occasion.
- #15-0200ARMOUR ETCH GLASS ETCHING CREAM
- #21-1697- Over N Over stencil- ROMANTIC
- #29-2534- 100mm Round Glass Ornaments
- #29-2542- 7inch Display stand
- Red acrylic paint
- Plastic cup
- Silver art wax
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Remove the hang top from the ball and pour acrylic paint into the ball. Tip and turn the ball to coat the inside. Turn it upside down in the plastic cup and let the excess paint drain out.
- When the inside is dry, clean the outside and place the cupid and heart stencils into the desired positions.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the cupids and heart onto the ball.
- Follow the directions on the art wax to rub the silver into the etching. Put the hang top back on the ball and display on the stand.
Article Posted: 02/14/2018 09:02:49 AM