Easter Egg Paperweight
Pretty and practical, this colorful Easter egg paperweight makes a cheery desktop decoration. Make something egg-stra special for the office with the Flowers and Floral Border Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Transform a small vase into a matching pen holder or add some flower power to a glass hard holder. With 3 different border stencils and 22 individual flowers on 2 sheets Spring will be busting out all over more than just the desk!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1613 Over N Over stencil- FLOWERS
- #21- 1603 Over N Over stencil- FLOWER BORDER
- Oval paperweight
- Assorted embellishments
- 2 Colors of felt for backing
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place the border stencil across the middle and down the sides. Place masking tape 1/8th inch from either side of the border stencil to make stripes. Arrange daisies on both ends of the egg.,
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the glass
- Cut a strip of felt the width of the border stencil. Turn the glass over and glue it onto the back. Glue the other piece of felt to the back over the one currently there. Trim the felt to fit the oval.
- Turn the egg right side up and embellish as desired with rhinestone gems.
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 03:33:53 AM