These glass house shapes are designed with classic elegance and stately charm. Get your domicile dressed to impress with the Fleur De Lis and Home Over N Over Glass Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. The glass house shape is a perfect pallet for unique custom crafting for year round occasions and all decorative styles. It is the perfect accessory to any fancy gift basket or bottle, an excellent gift for a new home, or a lovely addition to your own home décor.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1704 Over N Over Stencil-HOME
- 21-1615 Over N Over Stencil- FLEUR DE LIS
- 29-2520 Glass House Shape
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders. The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place HOME across one house and the HME curved on the other. Position a flourish under the curved HME; Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.; Use the hover and press method to position the wreath O and the flourish corners onto the houses; Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the glass.
Article Posted: 08/07/2021 01:22:00 PM