This cool blue bottle set with sunglasses and hibiscus is the perfect companion for a day chilling in the sun. Put a smile on your face and the bottle with the all Face Elements and Hibiscus Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Enjoy easy, breezy crafting by transforming basic bottles and drinking glasses into serving sets reminiscent of a relaxing day spent in a blue paradise of sand and sun.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- 21-1642 Over N Over Stencils-FACE ELEMENTS 2
- 21-1711 Over N Over Stencil-HIBISCUS
- Blue Glass Bottle
- 2 Bright Blue Glasses
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please Note- Only true colored glass can be etched with cream. Always test first in an inconspicuous spot before beginning any project.
- After preparing the glass bottle, position the sunglasses stencil about ½ way up the bottle body with the lips centered and inch below. Add the hibiscus stencil to the left corner of the glasses.
- Place a large hibiscus on one of the small glasses and the sunglasses crosswise on the other. 2 sheets are necessary to etch the bottle and glasses at the same time. Otherwise, etch the bottle and the glass with the sunglasses one at a time.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the glasses.
Article Posted: 04/30/2022 06:24:38 PM