Bugs and Blooms
Whimsical garlands of flowers, butterflies, dragonflies and ladybugs make this multipurpose glass cylinder container a warm weather must have for the home.
Flutter some charming rows of bugs and blooms into your crafting with the Butterflies, Garden Friends, and Floral Borders Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Banner stencils are a superb way to quickly add a line of design to any project. Use them independently or in themed groups to create lovely borders around rims and edges or to make patterned stripes like we did here.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1605 Over N Over Stencil-BUTTERFLIES
- 21-1672 Over N Over Stencil-GARDEN FRIENDS
- 21-1603 Over N Over Stencil-FLORAL BORDERS
- Glass Cylinder Container
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please Note- In order for the banner stencils to lay flat and straight on the glass, choose a cylinder vase with straight sides.
- After preparing the glass, lay the dragonfly border stencil along the top edge of the vase. Add the other border stencils very close and parallel under the dragonflies with a floral border between each of the bug borders.
- To use the same floral border between the bugs, etch the top 3 banners before etching the bottom two. Otherwise, use 2 sheets of the borders or choose a different floral banner from the sheet.
- Snip the corners of the stencil sheet border. Use the strips to cover the slim open space between the border stencils.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the glass.
Article Posted: 06/29/2022 06:55:10 PM