Fall Terrarium Vase
Greet the Fall season fancy and fresh with this beautiful gold FALL terrarium vase. Make bold statements with old world style using the Vintage Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Low and wide, terrarium vases are as versatile as they are attractive. Decorate one for each season and use for everything from serving food to holding candles to growing succulents or filling with decorative bits and baubles. An etched set of seasonal themed terrarium vases makes an impressive gift for newlyweds, housewarmings and those difficult to buy for.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1728 Over N Over Stencil-VINTAGE ALPHABET
- 4 inch x 10 inch Cylindrical Terrarium Vase
- 61-2521 Gold Metallic Wax (Optional)
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place the letters onto the side of the vase. Begin with the letters in the middle of the word and work outward.
- For words with duplicate letters, more than one stencil sheet may be required. Otherwise, etch repeating letters one at a time.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the glass.
- Clean the design area thoroughly. Rub the metallic wax into the etching. Wait a few minutes before rubbing the excess off the glass.
Article Posted: 08/12/2022 09:54:39 PM