Ringing out the sound of Satan’s bell to awaken spirits fresh from hell! Add some intriguing props to the Halloween staples like this burgundy skull and flame glass bell. Drape your crypt in hot new pieces with the Flames Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. For those who enjoy the wicked side of wild, these 10 flame themed stencils really bring the heat. Explore the dark side of design creating specialty themed and personalized party pieces and gifts.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1669 Over N Over Stencil-FLAMES
- Red Glass Bell
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please note- only true colored glass can be etched with cream. Always test before starting a project. Glass colored with tinted coatings or paints should be etched with sand. Additionally, removing the tape or stencil can cause the coating to chip or peel.
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the flaming skull on the side of the bell with the flames centered bellow. Place a small flame at the top of the bell handle.
- Temporarily remove or secure the clapper inside the bell. Follow the etching cream directions to etch these onto the bell.
- Position the flame stencils on either side of the etched flames on the bell. Overlap the existing etching slightly.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the additional flames onto the bell. Replace or free the clapper inside the bell.
Article Posted: 09/14/2021 10:27:47 PM