Light the night fun and bright with this adorable jack-o-lantern luminary. Create friendly to frightful pieces that thrill and delight using the Geometric Shapes Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Sand Etching Kit. Rounded tealight holders are tiny tabletop treasures that can be custom themed for any occasion. Besides using them with flameless candles, these wonder orbs can be stuffed with food picks, candy, nuts, sauces, syrup, honey or flowers. Add a name or initials to customize for guests or the occasion.
- #70-9001 Starter Sand Etch Kit
- #70-9101 Sand Etch Propellant
- #70-9007 Inflate A Booth
- #25-4000 Pinstripe Border
- #19-2702 Etch Bath Stencil-GEOMETRIC SHAPES
- Small, Rounded Vase with Flared Top
- Orange Curling Ribbon
- Red Marker
- Bat Sticker
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place triangle and square shapes into the middle of the vase to make a jack-o-lantern face as shown and press them down firmly. Place thin strips of the pinstripe border curved around the face from the neck of the vase to the base. Add more strips at even intervals around the vase.
- Inflate the booth. Follow the sand etch directions to etch the vase.
- Draw a red line around the neck of the vase as shown. Attach the bat sticker and curled orange ribbon at the top of the vase as shown.
Article Posted: 09/02/2019 09:46:24 PM