Lavender Perfume Bottle
Re-vitalize perfume bottles with lovely etchings of flowers and butterflies. We found this bottle at a garage sale, but you can save those empty, pretty department store bottles too. Soak off the labels and etch with some pretty stencil designs. They make terrific shelf accents!
- 15-0150 Armour Etch Cream
- 20-0324 Rub N Etch stencil- Butterfly corners
- 20-0151 Rub N Etch - Butterflies
- 61-3329 Rub N Buff Metallic
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Position the stencil on the bottle. Hold in place with pieces of masking tape. Rub stencil down with supplied popsicle stick.
- Follow the directions that come with your stencil package.
- Apply masking tape to the areas that you do not want etched. Then, apply Armour Etch glass etching cream to the stencils.
- If you wish to make your etchings gold, silver or white, place a small dab of Rub N Buff while making sure to follow the instructions on the tube or on our website
Article Posted: 02/18/2016 01:03:00 PM