My Turn To Wine
Uncork the frustrations of the day and let it all out with this snarky My Turn to Wine glass. Craft witty and wineful with our Wine Time and Neon Alpha Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Playful puns and phrases turn simple glasses into treasured favorites. Pair them with wine and chocolate or cheese for the best gift baskets.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1692 Over N Over Stencil- NEON ALPHA
- 21-1652 Over N Over Stencil- WINE TIME
- 30-2373 20 oz. Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, position the letters for turn and wine on an angle near the brim. Begin with the letters near the brim and work backwards. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Position the Wine stencil under the letters, as pictured. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, add the its and to as close to the other words as possible. Cut an apostrophe out of a piece of the stencil sheet border. Use the etching cream again to etch the last words ono the glass.
Article Posted: 06/15/2021 11:17:34 PM