Mix It Up
Fun and practical, this Mix It Up bowl puts some party in the pantry. Cook up some creative crafting around the kitchen with our What’s Cooking and Uppercase Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Upcycle your old bowls or make a full set to give. Wrap this bowl up with a baking mix, spoon and dish towel for a custom gift original.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1674 Over N Over Stencil- WHAT’S COOKING?
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil- UPPERCASE ALPHABET
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please Note- Due to the variety of coatings and composition of food and beverage glassware, not all will etch with the cream. Sand etching is optimal for those instances. Test dot the cream first in an inconspicuous spot.
- After preparing the glass, place the I near the top rim of the bowl followed by the M and X on either side. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Working from the inside out, add the remaining words as shown.
- Position a baker on either side of the words followed by the fork or spoon on an angle. Refer to the picture if necessary.
Article Posted: 06/28/2021 07:46:59 PM