Monogrammed Wedding Iceberg
Ice is nice but glass has class and won’t melt all over the wedding tablescape. Trade the ice sculpture for something eternally elegant with a custom monogrammed glass iceberg. Design wedding pieces full of grace and beauty with the Happily Ever After and assorted Alphabet Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Glass icebergs give all the decadence of a custom cut ice sculpture but with the permanence of a glass memento.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1626 Over N Over Stencils-OLD ENGLISH
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- 21-1650 Over N Over Stencil-HAPPILY EVER AFTER
- Glass Iceberg
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place the crest centered at the top of the glass iceberg. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the crest onto the iceberg.
Looking through the back of the glass, center the desired letter in the wreath. Place the doves and words under the crest and the first initial stencils on either side of the doves.
Use the etching cream, as before, to complete the design on the iceberg.
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
Article Posted: 12/06/2021 11:01:30 AM