PLEASE NOTE: The supplies list has been modified since this project was made. We came out with new stencil designs that will make this project quicker and easier to do with similar results.
#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
#21-1621 Over N Over Monogram Letters Stencil
#21-1608 Over N Over Lower Case Script Alphabet Stencil
#21-1613 Over N Over Flower Designs Stencil or flower stencil of your choice
#61-3377 Hot Fix Crystal Rhinestones ( I used the pink ones)
#61-3370 Hot Fix setting wand
#08-9415 Masking tape
#15-0315 Glass cleaner
Pink paper or card stock
White card stock
Poem, card or sentiment
1. Apply the Monogram letter M across the upper left side of the frame. Tuck in the O and lower case M from the 21-1608 script alphabet sheet to spell Mom. Depending on the size of your frame, trim the sides of the stencils if needed to space them evenly
2. Choose a flower design and place one in each corner of the frame. If you only have one stencil, you may have to etch them one at a time.
3. Cover the entire exposed surface with masking tape, overlapping all edges. You may want to cover the backside as well if you want to make the frame easier to handle without getting cream on the back while working with it..
4. PAT the Armour Etch cream on all the stencils.
5. Wait 5 minutes. Wash off all the cream under running water, pat dry.
6. Remove the stencils and rinse again.
7. Pat the stencils dry on paper towels and return them to the carrier sheet. If you have to re-use the flower stencil, it must be dry and the backside tacky before you can re-use it.
1. Center and trim your poem to the size of the inner frame.
2. Cut a border frame out of white card stock to the same size as the poem.
3. Sandwich poem and card stock frame together and slide inside inner frame.
4. Apply pink rhinestones to the four corners of the inner frame with the Hot Fix Wand, following the Hot Wands instructions on the package.
Article Posted: 02/19/2016 03:56:04 PM