Peacock Frame Charm Necklace
Why get frustrated with boring and common gifts when you could be charming? Frame charms are beautiful and exceptionally flexible. Choose something fancy, fun or festive from our hundreds of Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets to begin your jaunt into jewelry. The backing glass for etched pieces can be left clear, painted or layered with photos and intricate patterns on paper or ribbon. Embellished or plain, frame charms can be worn as jewelry, hung in trees or windows, draped around vases, used in wall collages and incorporated into tablescapes for weddings or other posh events.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1664 Over N Over Stencil -Feathered Bliss
- 61-3395 2x2 Inch Frame Charm
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Open the side of the frame and remove the glass. Clean according to the glass etching instructions. Place the peacock stencil on one of the panes of glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the peacock onto the glass.
- If desired, decorate the second pane of glass with paint, glitter polish or decorative paper now. Put the panes of glass together and slide them into the frame. Add any desired embellishments to the peacock now.
Article Posted: 06/22/2021 10:23:24 AM