Rescued Treat Jar
A tasty design treat is what's in store for any airtight glass canister when you use the Paws Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Easy to clean and completely customizable, glass treat jars make purrrfect birthday or housewarming gift. Glass containers make it easy to see when it's time to grab the leash and fetch some more. Use all 13 of the dog and cat related stencils in the sheet to create treat jars pet owners everywhere will be begging for.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1692 Over N Over Stencil- NEON ALPHA
- 21-1617 Over N Over Stencil- WEDDING FONT
- 21-1663 Over N Over Stencil- PAWS
- Glass Treat Jar
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Place the c from rescued near the top of the jar, along the centerline. Work backwards and curving down to add the other letters in the word. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Add the letters for the remailing words, centering letters and words on the centerline. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the words onto the jar.
- Looking through the back, add cat, dog and other stencils around the words. If stencils protrude into each other's design space you can trim them with a scissor or etch then individually, one at a time. Etching individually is the preferred method over extensive cutting. Use the etching cream to add the images onto the glass.
Article Posted: 06/02/2021 06:10:57 AM