Rocking Retro Blue Bottles
Jazz up tall blue bottles with a rockin’ retro vibe. Create a mood of groovitude again and again with the Repeating Patterns Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Choose any of the 6 patterned stencil blocks in the sheet to create enough textured looking styles for a room full of smiles. Make a custom patterned bottle for every member of your band or person at the party.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1710 Over N Over Stencil- REPEATING PATTERNS
- 2 Blue Glass Bottles
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please note- only true colored glass can be etched with cream. Glass colored with coatings or tinted paints should be etched with sand. Removing the tape or stencil can cause the coating to chip or peel.
- To etch the entire design at once, use 3 sheets. After preparing the bottles, position the desired pattern block near the top or bottom of the bottle.
- Line up the design from one stencil block to another and place the second and third blocks into position. Try turning the block in different directions to change up the design.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the bottles.
Article Posted: 07/20/2021 11:05:01 PM