Life is just beachy with these etched spice jars! Craft your kitchen with the flavor of a seaside summer using the Seashore and Under the Sea Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With a combined 16 stencils, these sheets are packed with enough designs to make a boatload of oceanside originals.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1601 Over N Over Stencil- SMALL LETTERS
- 21-1634 Over N Over Stencil- SEASHORE
- 21-1658 Over N Over Stencil- UNDER THE SEA
- 3 Glass Spice Jars
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit
- After preparing the glass, position the desired seashell on the side of the jar. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the shell onto the jar.
- Beginning with the letters in the middle of the word and working outward, arrange the letters for the spice name on the front of the jar.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the word onto the glass.
Article Posted: 08/02/2021 10:44:43 PM