Spirits samba around this cemetery scene in a happy holiday haunt. Ghostly scenes are all bottled up with the Halloween Rub N Etch Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Bling the barware with some ghoulish glam and spooky sparkle for boo-tiful party pieces.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #20-0465 Rub N Etch Stencil-HALLOWEEN
- Assorted Glass Markers
- White Color Pencil
- Wavy Shaped Bottle
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, follow the Rub N Etch Directions to rub the stencils into position on the bottle. Remember- these are single use stencils and require 1 for each image in each location. Purchase accordingly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the bottle.
- Fill in the etching with the markers and colored pencil.
Article Posted: 11/01/2013 02:25:08 PM