Terror in Tiny Town
Send shivers across the tablescape when you upcycle old cordial glasses and other small vessels into a 3D collage of bats and fearsome faces. Add a sinister spin to your decorating with spooky sectors and evil eyes from our Halloween and Pumpkin Faces Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Small glasses make a big impact when combined to make a scene or hidden individually throughout the house.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1667 Over N Over Stencil- HALLOWEEN
- 21-1644 Over N Over Stencil- PUMPKIN FACES
- Assorted Cordial and Tiny Glasses
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, choose a face, bats or eyes for the glass. For glasses too small for the pumpkin frame, position the facial features anywhere on the glass. Make a border around the face with masking tape for a defined edge. For no border or fuzzy edges, end the cream wherever you want the face to end and rinse the cream away from the face.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the glasses.
Article Posted: 11/24/2021 11:27:43 AM