Western Winter Cookies and Hot Cocoa Set
After a long, cold day of riding the range, warm up with some hot cocoa and cookies on this snowy western serving set. Spread some wintertime in cowboy country with the Western and Snowflakes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. The 12 snowflakes and 8 bold western themed designs in the stencil sheets are enough to mosey your cozy across a whole range of dishware full of country comfort on stormy days.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1633 Over N Over Stencil-WESTERN
- 21-1612 Over N Over Stencil-SNOWFLAKES
- Glass Platter & Mugs
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, mark & draw two intersecting centerlines on the back of the platter. Use the centerline to lay the barbed wire stencil centered along the middle of the platter. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the wire onto the platter.
Alternate western stencils and snowflakes above and below the barbed wire on the glass. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the designs onto the platter.
Place the large horse stencil centered in the top of the mug with a matching snowflake on either side. Place a snowflake centered under the horse in the bottom of the glass with a horseshoe on either side. Use the etching cream again to etch the design onto the mugs.
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
Article Posted: 11/23/2021 07:42:48 PM