Get in the swing of Christmas crafting with these swanky upcycled glass beverage bottles. The angled lines add some zippy momentum to this design for an upbeat feeling. Give your recycling a quick twist and shout of holiday spirit with the Christmas and Sparkle Borders Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and the Wedding Font letters. Have a festive fling with all the special shapes and sizes of your used glass containers and bottles.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1617 Over N Over Stencil- WEDDING FONT
- 21-1625 Over N Over Stencil-SPARKLE BORDERS
- 21-1628 Over N Over Stencil-CHRISTMAS BORDERS
- 3 Glass Bottles
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place the letters for the name in the middle of the bottle, if etching a name.
- Wrap the banner stencils around the bottle on an angle and parallel to each other. For etched stripes, leave a small gap between the banner stencils and cover with etching cream.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the bottles.
Article Posted: 11/22/2021 10:07:45 PM