Apple Storage Jar
Have a pretty teacher gift or a fall decoration with this happy apple covered glass container. Produce a whole farm stand of fresh designs with the Tutti-Fruiti Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1686 Over N Over Stencil-TUTTI-FRUITI
- Glass Canister with Sealing Lid
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Position the apple border stencil around the bottom of the jar with the large apple stencil centered directly above it. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the apples onto the jar.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching big apples on either side of the one on the jar until you have the desired number.
- Position the apple border above the row of big apples and use the etching cream, as before, to etch the apples onto the glass.
Article Posted: 05/11/2018 12:42:33 PM