BOO! Glow In The Dark Vase
Keep the decorations light and bright with this Boo-tiful glow in the dark vase. Glowing frights and ghostly delights are hauntingly easy with the Halloween Rub N Etch Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Amour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1638 Over N Over Stencil- 1 INCH ALPHABET
- #20-0465 Rub N Etch Stencil-HALLOWEEN
- Clear Glass Cube Vase
- Orange Puffy Paint
- .25 inch wide Purple Glitter or Sparkle Tape
- Black Fine Tip Marker
- Green Glow in the Dark Paint.
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the B and O stencils into position on the vase as shown. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the letters onto the vase.
- Place the remaining O onto the vase and use the etching cream, as before, to add it to the Boo.
- Follow the Rub N Etch directions to rub the web stencil into position. Use the etching cream again to etch the web onto the glass.
- Follow the paint instructions and paint the inside of the cube vase with the glow paint. Use the marker to fill in the etching and draw bats around and above the letters. Make orange dots on the BOO with the puffy paint. Adhere a band of the glitter tape around the rim of the vase.
Article Posted: 10/28/2014 01:21:23 PM