Beach Chair Water Goblet
Drink in some ocean therapy with this blue sea bird and beach chair water goblet. Relaxing summer style is made in the shade with the Paradise and Landscapes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use the combined 26 stencil assortment from these sheets to create scenic summerscapes and relaxing beach dreams.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1665 Over N Over Stencil-PARADISE
- #21-1666 Over N Over Stencil-LANDSCAPES
- Blue Water Goblet
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the beach chair as low on the goblet as possible. Follow the etching cream instructions to wtch it onto the goblet.
- Place the moon/sun and mountain stencil up near the brim and to the left of the chair. Cover all unwanted parts of the stencil securely with masking tape. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the circle and bird onto the glass.
- Place the cloud and bird stencils around the chair and sun. Look through the back of the glass to check for image overlap. Use the etching cream to add the cloud and birds to the glass.
Article Posted: 06/05/2019 02:59:28 PM