Cupcake Candy Jar
Make a treat jar that is good enough to eat with the Happy Birthday Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all of the parry themed stencils in the sheet to add some birthday bling to anything. With the wide variety in the sheet you can craft celebration glass with real party pop or just a little something to store your tasty treasures.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1678 Over N Over Stencil- HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- Square Glass Canister
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, position the cupcake in the middle top on one side of the canister with a squiggle on either side. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching cupcakes and squiggles underneath the ones on the canister until the desired amount is reached.
Article Posted: 12/22/2017 10:08:31 AM